Monday, February 27, 2012

Finished a WIP

So I finally finished the baby afghan I was working on.  And my entrelac blanket is coming along... it's large lap size, and I'm hoping to make it to twin size.  I also started a new afghan... Aran Hearts from Red Heart.  Not sure how long it will take, it's a very textured afghan and uses a lot of yarn.  I've also been sick the past week, so have put the hooks down quite a bit lately.  You know I'm really sick when I don't even have the energy to pick up a hook!  I also finished one sock in a tunisian knit stitch, but I don't know if I will make the other one.  It's not that hard to make, but I don't know if I like it enough to make the other one yet. Ha! 

Anyhow, I will try and get pictures of my baby blanket up.  It's from Absolutely Gorgeous baby afghans.. book 4 I believe?  And I will put a pic of the one sock up, too... 

Off to get more coffee, take some drugs for this nasty cold, and grab the hook for a bit!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment