Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tunisian baby sweater note

 I just realized after re-reading my pattern for the baby sweater... I did the sleeves in knit stitch!  But I guess you could do them in the honeycomb stitch as well.  I don't see why that wouldn't work??  If anyone out there attempts to make the sweater and you do the sleeves in honeycomb, I'd love to see a picture :)

Also... if anyone has any problems or questions about the patterns, please let me know.  I usually just scribble things down so that I can understand them, but I really tried my best to make my patterns here easy for everyone to understand.  I'm not a professional by any means and I don't want to be ;)   I just love to crochet and want to be able to share my little creations with others :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you write the pattern for the hat as well? If so, where can I find it? I'm starting on the entire set tonight and it is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't write the pattern down for the hat. I just made a rectangle in the honeycomb stitch,in a width and length that looked OK, then sewed up the end seams to make a tube, and sewed the one end shut to make the top. Then I added ribbing on it, like the ribbing I did on the other pieces, and made it a few rows to be able to flip it up.
      Hope this makes sense! I'd love to see your FO! I'm also on ravelry as wlfgrl68 if you're on there. You can message me on there if you need more help or anything.

      I also noticed you're also in IL :)
      Dawn

      Delete